Hi, I’m Brent McConnell. I am currently employed as a Cloud Solution Architect with Microsoft where I help customers and partners migrate workloads to Azure.
I am an open source advocate and have spent much of my career working for companies with large open source codebases. Previous to Microsoft I’ve worked at …
- CloudBees as a Solution Architect helping customers understand DevOps and use Jenkins for CI/CD.
- CollabNet in Professional Services where I worked with customers to setup Subversion SCM.
- Novell as a Marketing Manager working on the open source projects Kablink and iFolder, both of which I don’t think are active anymore.
- Hewlett Packard as a partner engineer helping partners utilize HP solutions on Linux to their fullest potential.
- Alcoa as a programmer analyst where I started this never ending adventure in technology.
For all the details check out LinkedIn